How to use PASUMS software in the ISSP supercomputer
PASUMS software is pre-installed on Systems B and is ready to use (as of 2021/03/18, the following software is pre-installed on Systems B).
Clicking on the software name will take you to a page with instructions on how to use it on Systems B and C.
- Solver for Quantum lattice models
- HΦ (only Japanese) – An exact diagonalization package for a wide range of quantum lattice models
- mVMC (only Japanese) – A low-energy solver for a wide ranger of quantum lattice models by using variational Monte Carlo method
- DSQSS (only Japanese) – An application program for solving quantum many body problems in a discrete set (typically a lattice)
- DCore (only Japanese) – A tool for performing quantum many-body simulations based on dynamical mean-field theory
- TeNeS (only Japanese) – A solver program for two dimensional quantum lattice model based on a projected entangled pair state wavefunction and the corner transfer matrix renormalization group method.
- Software related to first-principles calculations
- abICS (only preinstalled on System C) – Software framework for performing configurational sampling in disordered systems
- OpenMX (only Japanese) – First-principles software based on the pseudo-atomic localized basis functions
- RESPACK (only Japanese) – First-principles calculation software for evaluating the interaction parameters of materials
- Mathmatical Libraries
- Kω (only Japanese) – Library for large-scale parallel computing of the shifted Krylov subspace method
- Analysis Tools