How to use PASUMS software in the ISSP supercomputer
PASUMS software packages are pre-installed on System B and System C.
Clicking on the software name will take you to a page with instructions on how to use it on Systems B and C.
- Solver for Quantum lattice models
- H-wave – A low-energy solver for a wide range of quantum lattice models by using mean field and random phase approximation method
- HΦ – An exact diagonalization package for a wide range of quantum lattice models
- mVMC – A low-energy solver for a wide ranger of quantum lattice models by using variational Monte Carlo method
- DSQSS – An application program for solving quantum many body problems in a discrete set (typically a lattice)
- DCore – A tool for performing quantum many-body simulations based on dynamical mean-field theory
- TeNeS – A solver program for two dimensional quantum lattice model based on a projected entangled pair state wavefunction and the corner transfer matrix renormalization group method.
- Software related to first-principles calculations
- Mathmatical Libraries
- Kω – Library for large-scale parallel computing of the shifted Krylov subspace method
- Analysis Tools